• Develop familiarity with industry and related companies.
• Assist in development of three-statement financial forecast models for client engagements.
• Gathering and preparation of industry research to assist with the development of client
• Conduct various financial and valuation analyses including publicly traded comparables,
precedent M&A transactions, discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout and EPS
• Maintain proprietary databases that capture industry related M&A and Private Equity
transactions, relevant growth trends, and identify future opportunities for growth.
• Assist banking teams with identifying potential strategic and financial suitors.
• Participate in pitch preparation and presentations as well as company visits, pre-engagement
and post marketing due diligence.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Experience / Skills:
• Strong organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Prior experience with financial statements and a
thorough understanding of cash flow and valuation preferred.
• Significant experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Excel Macro experience is a plus.
• Superior writing skills to efficiently produce reports in a concise and timely manner.
• Communication skills to effectively summarize, explain, and field questions about important
industry, company, and market-related developments.
• Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
• Experience with Capital IQ is a plus.
• Aptitude for technology
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Required.
• Licenses and Certifications: Series 63 & 79 license or, if requested, the ability to obtain within 6
• Hours: Normal business hours customary for investment
banking.Compensation: Competitive base salary +
• Travel: < 10%
• Position Location: Tampa, FL